Jar of flowers- create your own background

Hello! Thanks for visiting! I can't believe it's nearly the end of September... this is the last installment of this bundle feature.
I've loved creating with this set- it's so diverse, and can be used for so many occasions.
I'll be continuing with one final project tomorrow over on my YouTube channel, where I'll be showing how to use the jar domes. 

Let's get started with today's project!

Gather your supplies! For this, I used the Jar of Flowers and So Inviting stamp sets, Memento ink pad, stamp block, ribbon, Stampin' Seal, cardstock in Whisper White (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece and 3 x 4 1/2 piece and Basic Black (3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece).


Pick your stamp from the set, and ink it up.


Start stamping your way around the cardstock. You don't need to be too fussy about the centre of your card, as it will be covered with the Basic Black cardstock. Make sure to lay a scrap of paper on your work surface to protect it.
Adhere the black cardstock on the area you just stamped.
Next, stamp the sentiment. I did that before stamping the floral image to make sure that I had enough room for the sentiment.
Add a touch of colour if you want to to your card. The final step is to add a bit of ribbon or bling, if you'd like. I hope you have fun creating with this set!


Don't forget- of you're in Canada, you can get everything for this card in my shop!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Series Paper 12 x 12 gift holder

12 Crafts of Christmas- day 6 recipe book