Retirement...

Retired. No longer working. Time to relax.
I was inspired by a post from a group in my Facebook feed this week about retired Stampin' Up goodies. It got me to thinking about the stash I amassed before joining SU, and that it's not good to let all that gorgeous paper, stamps and ink gather dust. Just because it's retired, doesn't mean it doesn't deserved to get used... seriously- SU paper is GORGEOUS, and it coordinates with everything in the SU line.

In the spirit of getting ready for some craft shows, I created these little gift boxes. The pattern isn't mine- I got the instructions from Sam Hammond Donald at Pootles.

I have watched a couple of her tutorials, and I have to say, I am mildly obsessed. Check out her website for all kinds of ideas and awesomeness! 

Short post for today. Check back soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Series Paper 12 x 12 gift holder

12 Crafts of Christmas- Day 8 faux woodburing

12 Crafts of Christmas- day 6 recipe book