Craft sales!

I'm very excited. This year, my husband and I have been creating items to sell at craft sales. It's been several years since we have done any craft sales, and I can't wait. He's been busy in the garage making cutting boards, tablet holders, business card holders and absolutely stunning hand-turned pens. While he's been in the garage, I've been up in my craft space creating with ink and paper.
The first sale is this coming Saturday (November 5) at Acadia Hall beside the library (for local folks). The second is the Marley's Hope Holiday Fair on Sunday, November 6  at Cole Harbour Place. Marley's Hope is a local rescue that helps dogs and cats who need a new start. Pet rescue is a cause near and dear to my heart, and I am really glad that we are able to take part in this sale. 

It was lots of fun trying to decide what to create for this sale. I got to use a lot of my well-loved stamps, paper and ink. Because I started making items for the sale before I started with Stampin' Up, so there is an eclectic mix. 

Without further delay, here are some of the items that will be available for sale:

Gift card holders, gift tags, and wine bottle tags:



Butter boxes, triangle gift boxes and rectangle boxes:



And finally- a variety of hand made cards. There will also be notecard sets and card sets available.


There will be a workshop on November 19 to create three bottle tags, three gift card holders, and 10 tags.

A box making workshop will be held December 4 to create the triangle, rectangle and butter boxes, along with matching cards.

For more information about either of the workshops, or any of my upcoming workshops, send me an email or like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/stampinwithandrea
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Series Paper 12 x 12 gift holder

12 Crafts of Christmas- Day 8 faux woodburing

12 Crafts of Christmas- day 6 recipe book